Apple has recently launched an accreditation scheme called "Apple Teacher"
Apple Teacher is not just about how to use an iPad, although you do learn lots of useful tips and tricks, it's about how to use it for teaching & learning. Not only will you gain badges to demonstrate your proficiency at using the various apps but you will gain ideas on how to use it with your learners too.
What you will learn:
- How to sign up for Apple Teacher
- How to access the content of the courses
- How to access the learning materials in the book store
- We will also explore the Numbers app to see how it could replace Excel in your classroom
- How to gain your iPad badge
It's suitable for: Any adults who want to use iPads for learning in schools
Resources Required: iPad and a personal Apple ID - You can create one here
If you are bringing your own iPad make sure you have Numbers installed. Numbers should be free of charge. If you need advice on how to get Numbers free let us know.
We have a small number of iPads available to use as part of the training if required. Please let us know before the event if you would like to borrow one.