Part of the Enhanced Offer (Package B)
Exploring the Principles of Accelerated Learning
Free of charge to NQTs as part of the Enhanced Offer (Package B) £75 if you haven't
You will learn how to use a variety of strategies to promote accelerated learning in your classroom, and how designing your classroom climate can impact student achievement. You will explore the latest research on how the brain works and how we can leverage it to gain the best possible learner outcomes. Aimed at Newly Qualified Teachers, this fun and active course will model approaches and allow you to explore a variety of strategies to promote accelerated learning in your classroom.
- Strategies you can use to deliver multi-sensory learning
- What the research shows us about accelerated learning
- How to organise the classroom environment and structure learning for maximum efficiency
- Planning lessons using the accelerated learning cycle.
- Tools that are available to support accelerated learning
- How to plan and deliver memorable lessons without increasing workload
This course is free of charge if you have bought into the Enhanced Offer (Package B) If you haven't, and wish to book a place, the cost is £75