As you know we are always on the lookout for resources to help keep our children safe when they are online.
In the run up to Anti Bullying Week you might want to have a look around some of new resources available to support you.
Check out some of these:-
- Through the Wild Web Woods is a game that helps children to understand their rights and responsibilities online.
- On old one - but still an excellent resource - is the Childnet cyber bullying film you can view it on YouTube here
- Webcam with confidence is a new resource from CEOP
- Help older children understand how giving out information can put them at risk - 6 Degrees of information
Also remember that Anti Bullying Week is an ideal time to send out the Cyber Safe Agreement to your students.
You can access it and all of our other resources here
If you want to discuss e-safety in your school the Learning Technologies Innovation Team are happy to help.
We have 12 years experience of supporting Sunderland schools to keep safe online we have a range of services to help you stay up to date with e-safety in your school contact us to discuss:-
- CEOP whole staff training
- Assemblies on the topic of avoiding Cyber Bullying and Responsible use of Social Media
- E-safety audits in preparation for OFSTED or ICT Mark
- Bespoke intervention to deal with specific issues
- Delivering conference keynotes on the topic of Cyber Bullying and Online Safety
- Providing support in launching the cyber safe agreement in school